VILLACH & SURROUNDINGS
Halfway between Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart, and the lagoon city of Venice, the sun of the south meets with green meadows, alpine forests and lakes pure enough to drink.Sunny, southern, striking.
The lakes Faaker See and Ossiacher See are close by. The two “local“ mountains, Dobratsch and Gerlitzen, are popular destinations for winter and summer sports activities. The famed spa of Warmbad Villach has been a sought-after center for spa and health treatments since Roman times. And those who long for an even more intense southern feeling have Italy and Slovenia within easy reach.
ACCOMMODATION, INCENTIVES AND SUPPORTING PROGRAM – WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP
Region Villach Tourismus GmbH
- Central booking and service point: contractual negotiations with hotels, preparation of registration and booking forms, processing of room reservations, confirmation for the participants, settlement of advance payments and invoices
- Organisation and planning of transfers and shuttle services
- Implementation of an information desk on-site and/or at the airport
- Prepartion of free information folders about the region for your convention documents
- Staffing of reception and information desks, press relations, etc.
- Arrangements for receptions and gala evenings, supporting programs, leisure programs for accompanying people, excursions, pre- and post conference trips.
Töbringer Straße 1
T: +43(0)4242 / 420 00-0
F: +43(0)4242 / 420 00-42 M: firstname.lastname@example.org www.region-villach.at