LIGHT AND OPEN SPACE ON MULTIPLE LEVELS, ACCOMMODATING UP TO 80 GUESTS
Good prospects for business and art.
The architecturally significant glass façade on the south side of the CCV opens the view to the Drau River, the old town and the mountain ranges surrounding Villach. Generous light incidence creates a pleasant atmosphere and excellent conditions for presentations and exhibitions.
The open room layout on all three levels of the building allows for individual planning. The setups are absolutely flexible and can be customized to your event. The CCV’s versatility works particularly well for receptions and buffets, corporate events, trade fairs and exhibitions.
Capacity: up to 80 guests.
- All foyers are linked with a passenger and a freight elevator
- Electricity, telephone and ISDN internet fiber optic and data connections
- Max. floor load capacity: 5 kn/m² (approx. 500 kg/m²)
- Carpeted floor
- Grid roller shutters to secure exhibits on the building’s lower and main level
FOYER LOWER LEVEL
Total space: 540 m²
- Visitors’ cloakrooms (fixed and mobile)
- Performers’ dressing rooms
FRONT FOYER / ENTRANCE FOYER
Total space: 265 m²
- Entrance area – can be divided by grid roller shutters from the main foyer located on the main level
- Fully equipped information/reception desk
- Ticket/organizer’s office, doctor’s room
- Wheelchair access via ramp to Josef-Resch-Saal (orchestra stalls)
FOYER MAIN LEVEL
Total space: 495 m²
- Main foyer
- Entrances: Josef-Resch Saal, restaurant, Drau terrace
FOYER FIRST FLOOR
Total space: 545 m²
- Entrances: Josef-Resch Saal (balcony), Gottfried-von-Einem Saal, Draublick Gallery
- Access to the Ingebort Bachmann, Kiki Kogelnik, Christine Lavant seminar rooms
- Glass corridor connection with voco® Villach
- Panoramic view of Drau River, Villach’s old town and Carinthian mountains
- Up to 100 seats
- Entrance from foyer on first floor or the Gottfried-von-Einem Saal
- Mobile glass partition wall + curtain to Gottfried-von-Einem Saal